CAN YOU HELP US FIND INSTRUMENTS?
CAN WE HELP YOU FIND YOUR DREAM INSTRUMENT?
WE BUY INSTRUMENTS:
Our foundation buys instruments for the performance of Renaissance, Baroque and Classical music. These include violas da gamba, violas d'amore, violins, violas, violoncellos, basses, harpsichords, organs, lutes, flutes, oboes, bassons, horns, etc. built before 1800 or modern replicas for the use of our students.
Please send us information about instruments on sale, either privately, at auctions or from dealers.
We are particularly keen on:
2. Violas da gamba built before 1780
3. Violas da gamba built between 1780 and today
4. Violas da gamba, contemporary, for students
5. Violins, violas, violoncellos, double basses, violone: preferably built before 1780, but also those of later dates.
6, Keyboard instruments before 1820: preferably harpsichords, but also spinetts, virginals, clavichords, small organs, fortepianos
7. Wind instruments built before 1820 (or modern replicas)
8. Also, musical scores and parts for performance of Renaissance, Baroque and Classical works.
WE HELP YOU FIND "YOUR" INSTRUMENT:
Perhaps we can help you find your dream instrument !
We often receive information about instruments on sale (about 600-900 per year) that our foundation cannot acquire. If you are looking for a particular instrument, historical or modern, we can put you directly in contact with the owners of these instruments. Please, write us precisely what you are looking for. It's our duty, but also a pleasure to help you.
Musical instruments on sale at this time:
violins, violas, cellos, violas da gamba, violas d'amore.
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS ON SALE
Both from us, as well as from friends